Re: [IRCA] PL300WT

Received mine the other day and it seems OK.  It's not as sensitive as I'd
hoped, but the tuning is better than the other Sony I have.  Took a few
minutes to discover how to change from 9KHz to 10KHz tuning.  Press the
button labeled 9KHz/10KHz with the power off.  No documentation at all,
except for what's printed in Chinese on the box.  No prob...

The LW/SW is deaf as reported.  Do not care...

FM seems pretty good.  I'll have to drag it along when I take the ferry to a
client this Thursday.  That gives me a couple hours with nothing to do, and
it's on the coastal salt water.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI