Re: [IRCA] [Bulk] Re: Tecsun PL-300WT DSP-enhanced Ultralight Radio--Amazing Performance

Re: [IRCA] [Bulk] Re: Tecsun PL-300WT DSP-enhanced Ultralight Radio--Amazing Performance

satya@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey Guy:

I asked Gary the same thing - it DOES tune in 1 khz increments.  It sounds
like it has the same ferrite as the e100, so the nulls are the same as
well: pretty good, but not as good as the 911/912/9012.

As a result, I have a PL-300WT on the way from China...

Kevin
Yes Kevin...I have one on the way too!!! I ordered mine from CHINA last night from anon-co on EBAY........and I'm glad to hear it does Tune in 1 Khz Increments!!

Gary is doing TOO GOOD of a job finding us new and improved ULTRALIGHTS.......this is getting almost as bad as when I was collecting 1950's and 60's Japanese Pocket Transistor Radios back in the 80's and 90's...and had almost 500 of them in my Collection at the Peak!!! I slowly sold them all off when I thinned down my Antique Radio Collection.....but since the advent of ULRs........things are starting to pile up again...we must have about 20-25 of them now!! All in great Fun though.......I wouldn't be accumulating them if it wasn't FUN!!

Anxious to see how it does compared to the other ULR's here......

73...ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA