Re: [IRCA] [Fwd: Re: GNARLY 1710 INFO]

Hey Tom in Brier - did you get the address of the house?  Perhaps a
reverse address search will turn up the name of the person to whom one
could try to send a QSL.  With the sophistication of the antenna, could be
they are a ham anyway and have several QSL cards ready to go!

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA