[IRCA] COLD LEAD FOR 1710

After Bruce Portzer got us warmer on this, I thought this would be a hot lead out of Google for our 1710 friend BUT the phone number has been disconnected.

Ethnic Churches in Washington State

RUSSIAN. Bethany Church Pastor Vasiliy Dskoskiy, c/o Vladimir 21404 48th Ave. W. , #101. Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. Phone: (425) 712-9123 ..

Next, still thinking it is up there somewhere, I talked with the CE of KCIS-630 who doesn't know anything about it but is fascinated and has promised to get his meters out and at least get some signal strength readings.

Stay tuned...

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n