Re: [IRCA] 1180 AM Pamplin Media group Jackson, OR

Re: [IRCA] 1180 AM Pamplin Media group Jackson, OR

Actually, the 1180 is just an APPLICATION for now. The information you've
seen in the radio press, as I understand it, just means they dismissed the
Truckee, CA app and complaint.. but technically, no CP has been granted just
yet, but it will be.

The APP calls for 50KW Day with 2 towers beaming West and 5KW from 3 towers
Night beaming W/SW from a tower site east of Highway 5 and Vorhies, between
Medford and Phoenix

Paul Walker