[IRCA] 1710

So far what we surmise is that it's a station located likely north of Seattle/Tacoma and south of Blaine.  Possibly to the east from there.  It is not from Russia.  It is a local, quite professional sounding station that seems to be 24 hours.  No IDs confirmed.  Likely a church group (Protestant, not Russian Orthodox) or school.  Has no connection to anything in Russia.  Slightly variable just below 1710 kHz.  The mystery continues.  You'll have to solve it without me, as we're off to Italy tomorrow for a few weeks!  .....Walt