[IRCA] Plotting a course to 1710 kHz Location

[IRCA] Plotting a course to 1710 kHz Location

Pat,

Guessing the precise direction of your NE ewe and knowing the North-South direction
heard last night on the Kiwa Loop, I have our patterns crossing at Lacey, WA.  My Friday's
drive up I-5 to Centralia, I did not hear anything on 1710 kHz.  But that part of the trip
was during daytime and using a car radio. It's quite possible that the station might have
been just outside of the I-5 corridor.

Would it be possible Pat to hook up your loop and give it a try on 1710 kHz.  It would be
great to get a precise direction from your location.  With Nicks and mine we might be able
to find this station?

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA