Re: [IRCA] 1710 carriers in Alberta

At 16:06 5/24/2009, you wrote:

>The mystery continues!  At 16:05 UTC, I can see a spike on 1709.990 after calibration with IBOC 1380 on the Perseus.  I don't know whether this is the same station or a mixing product from Seattle...hmmm.  Walt

I think I had the mixing product within a couple of Hertz of 1710, Walt, and the mystery Russian was drifting up this morning according to Steve R.

Nice and steady carrier (no audio) on the east-west ALA100 at 1920UT here, so ground wave, but not strong enough to get a bearing using the indoor box loop.  Approximately 1709.989 at present.

Nick