[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Sunday + 1710 observations

[IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Sunday + 1710 observations

1116 with DU this morning, a woman and man talking with call-in woman; at end man with "4BC" at 1220 utc. Not often I get a legal ID on this, very nice. Nothing but a het on 891, my other DU freq.

The 1710 signal continues to show a good het, well into daylight, with little fading now, currently 1304 utc. In the decrease of nighttime splatter, all the antennas are receiving the het with the N/S longwire and the TA north-pointed big corner loop the best strength. Traces of audio now and then. This might indicate it is indeed on during the daytime and possibly the full 24 hours.
Steve
NE Oregon