Re: [IRCA] 1710 Mystery Station - not near Seattle?

Re: [IRCA] 1710 Mystery Station - not near Seattle?

Hello 1710 searchers,

>From Pat location to Steves location in NE Oregon is 291 miles as the crow flies.  My location
North of Portland, OR to Walt's location is about 251 miles.  That's quite a large area.  The best
the signal has been here is "fair" with a lot of fading into the noise.  It has been heard by Steve
and myself around 1200 or later utc.  It seems to Dxers to the South (Pat, Steve, myself) seem to
receive the signal stronger than others?  Tonight the signal was fair a few times, but mostly down in
the noise.  Hopefully Colin can hear this station and add some more information.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA
JRC 545 & ewe NW