Re: [IRCA] 1710 Mystery Station - not near Seattle?

Re: [IRCA] 1710 Mystery Station - not near Seattle?

Just a thought, but has anyone checked any of the other stations, FCC
licensed ones, that run russian programming at the same time theyre hearing
the 1710 signal to see if it's some kind of weirdo mixing product?

I once heard a mixing product on 1230.... a very clear signal from a nearby
1450, and never ever figured out how that came to be!

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.