Re: [IRCA] 1710 Mystery Station - not near Seattle?

At 09:19 AM 5/23/2009, you wrote:
>Kevin,
>
>I wonder if there is a Russian population up in Central BC, like around
>Kamloops?That would since connect with the directional pattern of the NE
>EWE. I do get Penticton on 800 like it was across the street. We are
>ruling out the I-5 area.
>
>73,
>
>Patrick
>
>Patrick Martin
>KGED QSL Manager
There are Doukhobors in central/south-eastern BC, but this is a very old immigration.  The main new Russian population is in Vancouver, and IMHO, running pirates on 1710 is simply not a Canadian thing to do.  My DFing (as primitive as it is) is all to the south.  Nick has better access to DFing than I do, so he might be able to comment further.  Doubt very much Canada.....Walt