Re: [IRCA] Help wanted/mysterious clip from 1997 !

Re: [IRCA] Help wanted/mysterious clip from 1997 !

Hi Markku:

There is currently a WHJC Matewan, West Virginia. It is a religious
station now.  Per:
               http://jeff560.tripod.com/1997wv.html
it had the same call sign letters back in 1997 (and also in 1995, for that
matter).  It's a daytime-only station, so if it is this station, you
should check what the UTC is on your log to see if it was daytime in West
Virginia (unless that station left the transmitter on...).

As for the format, per:
       http://www2.hard-core-dx.com/archive/1996/msg00123.html
they were playing CW and bluegrass music in January 1996

Hope this helps - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA USA