[IRCA] 1710 - Anyone in Tacoma listening???

[IRCA] 1710 - Anyone in Tacoma listening???

Here on Bainbridge Island, I get a het that is due north/south, based on a
simple null on a Sony 7600GR and a crate loop - very weak and it comes and
goes, similar to what others are reporting.  I haven't heard any audio.

So, if it's west of Gary in Puyallup, by triangulation that puts it in the
Tacoma/Lakewood area.

HEY PETE TAYLOR IN TACOMA - GOT YOUR EARS ON??

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA