Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710

At 06:58 PM 5/21/2009, you wrote:
Walt,

I was wondering about a Puget Sound pirate. Interesting. It would not be
FE Russia at this time. You are right with that. hi.  Well, if NE US has
pirates, why not anywhere else? No FCC around generally.
  I just checked and the pop music sounds like what I heard last night,
except weaker as it is still daylight as 0155 UTC now.  It must be a
pirate, probably Puget Sound per the directivity of the NE EWE.

73,
Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager

Just barely there at 8:20 pm local. I was hearing non-stop talk a couple of hours ago. Hopefully things will improve after dark....Walt.