Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710

 Walt,

 I was wondering about a Puget Sound pirate. Interesting. It would not be
 FE Russia at this time. You are right with that. hi.  Well, if NE US has
 pirates, why not anywhere else? No FCC around generally.
   I just checked and the pop music sounds like what I heard last night,
 except weaker as it is still daylight as 0155 UTC now.  It must be a
 pirate, probably Puget Sound per the directivity of the NE EWE.

 73,
 Patrick

 Patrick Martin
 KGED QSL Manager