Re: [IRCA] 1710

Thanks.  My first thought that it was one of the NE US stations, but I
could not get a peep off any anenna other than the NE EWE, including the
beverage.  Later on, a weaker signal showed up on the SW EWE. I am
thinking maybe a FE Russian, as it did not meet the LSR time for Europe,
and it stayed in until I went to bed. There are some commercial FE
stations and maybe someone has started up a new one on 1710, or some
pirate.  It is not a Radio Rossii or any other Russian I have heard.
Raydo Eiress (Air-ess), I have never heard.  I wonder if something new?
I have never heard a Russian on 1710 before.I have a full 90 minutes on
cassette, with IDs.  I will try again toniight. Maybe some others like
Nick, Walt, Steve, etc will give this a shot. But I still have been
leaning on  FE Russia, but just a guess.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager