[IRCA] EAS on 1450

I was monitoring 1450 tonight for work and heard two separate EAS tests at
about 10pm.  One had the old dual tones, so it was probably a required
monthly test.  I checked and it wasn't WLKW-1450, and no monthly test noted
in Massachusetts, either.  Anyone notice a monthly test anywhere?

Craig Healy
Providence, RI