Re: [IRCA] FOR SALE --Drake R8. Sony 2010, Tentec RX320

An easy fix ?? My 2010 is sidelined by the error 3 problem. In spite of reading lots about it online, I am unable to fix it.

73 KAZ ..Confirmed Portable HATER

Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] FOR SALE --Drake R8. Sony 2010, Tentec RX320

At 03:47 PM 5/15/2009, you wrote:
I would like to have a Sony ICF-2010 for $125 if only I could be assured of normal operation on batteries. You say intermittnet on batteries, any idea why? Is there corrosion on the battery contacts or in battery compartment? I'm trying to think of what else could cause this problem? Any thoughts please e-mail. Thanks! George S., MN