[IRCA] FOR SALE --Drake R8. Sony 2010, Tentec RX320

[IRCA] FOR SALE --Drake R8. Sony 2010, Tentec RX320

Hello fellow DXrs

For sale--- the 3 Bears of Communications receivers

Papa Bear-- Drake R8-- good condition, asking $600

Mama Bear---SONY 2010--has KIWA narrow filter installed. I have the wide
filter but never installed it. I also have the "How to get the most of your
2010 books", both included. Radio work fine on included AC adapter, battery
use is intermittent. Asking $125.

Wee little Baby Bear--Ten-Tec RX320---excellent condition--includes power
supply, whip, manual,software. Asking $240

I can send pictures. If interested, please contact direct
dan.ziolkowski@xxxxxxxxx

--
Dan Ziolkowski KC2STA
SKCC #4290