Re: [IRCA] Prison radio station steals limelight

Re: [IRCA] Prison radio station steals limelight

That's one station that I hope I NEVER end up on, hi....Right now I'm sitting here listening to the 40 meter net on 7.2335 mhz. Nice CX!!!!  4 months away from the IRCA convention in Albuquerque NM. Make those reservations soon! We've already secured a tour of KKOB. 73 and GOOD DX, Mike Sanburn   KG6LJU