Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Internet option OT update

Walt,

Yes, 50 MB is too smal. Even a music video off You Tube is 4-5 MB, so 25
of those ad the 50 MB is gone. The CSR at Verizon told me at 50 MB, you
could get 17,000 e mails and 342 webpages. Way to small. I can do that
with dial up! The charge per 1 MB abover the 50 would be 25 cents each,
so it would run the bill up a lot!  But the 5GB would probably be plenty
for me, if I chose to go with it. But at least I do have an option other
than cable. That Verizon wireless would be quiet too. I could also
unplug it when not in use, if needed.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin