[IRCA] OT Computer issue

Most of you are much more knowledgeable than I am on computers. I am
having an issue with my computer. Often when I go to a website to copy a
TV schedule, even when there is a link to "copy" the schedule, I will
click on "copy" and I will get a message saying that Internet Explorer
has run into a problem and has to shut down I have no idea how to solve
this isuue.Of course I lose the whole page and have to go back to the
site, but it happens again if I try to copy the schedule.  Does anyone
have any ideas? Thanks.

73,

Patrick