Re: [IRCA] Application for new AM station on 700 kHz in Calgary AB approved by CRTC

Re: [IRCA] Application for new AM station on 700 kHz in Calgary AB approved by CRTC

Thanks, Dean - I see they are already in the FCC database with the CJGN
call sign.  The patterns are very tight, focussed to the north, so those
of use here in the Lower 48 may not hear too much from CJGN.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA