[IRCA] Transistor Radio Shoot-Out

Hi Mark,

Thanks very much for running this detailed test, and posting the
interesting results.

Steve Ratzlaff and I had fun developing the modifications for the
"Sliderized-Filterized SWP," and we are happy that the little 9 kHz-split DX  chaser
gave a good account in sensitivity and selectivity.

Your impressions of the relative performance of the other portables follow
my own tests pretty closely, and should provide helpful purchasing
information to interested hobbyists. Thanks again!

73, Gary DeBock

In a message dated 4/16/2009 10:37:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,