[IRCA] WABC IBOC still on

I noticed the WABC IBOC is still on tonight, pretty much obliterating
WJR-760.  And, if I widen the IF filter bandwidth on the SDR-14 to include
the whole 10KHz audio of local WPRV-790, the WABC hiss is audible.  Since
I'm only a few miles from the 5kw 790 site and in the major lobe, it's not
really a problem, but it is there.  A high pitched hiss clearly noticeable
when there's a pause in the announcing.

WGY-810 IBOC also contributes to this interference to 790.  I'm sure on the
west side of Providence on the backside of the 790 directional pattern it's
a much more noticeable noise.

Citadel interfering with itself.  Great work!  <snrk>

Craig Healy
Providence, RI