[IRCA] Scheduled TIS Broadcast

Some of you may receive a duplicate or non-applicable message for your specific column. I'm still trying to find a way to include pertinent addressees and not duplicate things....I'll figure it out, hi. If this info is not applicable to your column, please delete.

Very 73 de Mike

GantDaily.com posted this on 4/5: "CLEARFIELD PennDOT is working in partnership with the Pennsylvania Game Commission to advise motorists of a controlled burn, scheduled to take place sometime between April 6 and May 8 in the State College area." The frequency to be used will be 1640 kHz.

Link:  http://www.gantdaily.com/news/43/ARTICLE/47924/2009-04-05.html

Mike Hardester - Jacksonville, NC