Re: [IRCA] FCC CONSIDERS PUBLIC FILE RULES FOR DXERS

Re: [IRCA] FCC CONSIDERS PUBLIC FILE RULES FOR DXERS

> > I can't wait to make publically available all the IBOC hash and local
QRM I receive. LOL.

> The only thing stupider than April Fools jokes are the people who post
them.

Oh, I don't know about that.  Hobbies are for enjoyment, and humor often
pokes fun of the quirky bits and pieces of it.  There used to be a thing
called April Fuel from another location.  It was phased out and frankly I
think that was a loss for them.

Even if it's a groaner, I personally don't mind as long as it doesn't get in
the way of the DX info.  April isn't exactly the best AM propagation time,
so things are quieting down.  A chuckle now and then is a Good Thing.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI