Re: [IRCA] (OT) Re: Wi-Fi

Thanks Mike. Yes, most video on You Tube is rough. The audio is ok in
most cases if it was recorded at not too high of a level. I did a Virus
scan tonight to be on the safe side from AVS and found one piece of
softwave I had in the computer that was suspect and it deleted it, but
nothing else was found, so I am ok.
I talked with my friends in Korea tonight that I got the computer from.
The Verizon Wifi may be just the ticket.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager