Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 11:00:00 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
From: neilkaz <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: IRCA List <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re:  WHTB test - not heard in Rochester
	NY

No trace here in Grafton WI where at least it was fun being here during
a late winter storm. Lake Michigan below sounds like an ocean with
roaring surf when there's big winds from the NE

CX were Ok toward the east and quite a few TA's but not extraordinary
for domestics. I listened for about 25 min and then gave up trying for
the test when there was no mention online of anyone hearing it.

73 KAZ