Re: [IRCA] Wi-Fi legality (OT)

Thanks Chris  I am not all that concerned. I live in an area with few
computers. It is an over 55 neghborhood. It is rural and I don't see
that ever changing. It is basically the same as it has been for many
years. We don't have many tech types in the whole county. You need your
computer fixed, throw it away or call Portland. It is a different World
out here. Maybe that is one reason there is little RFI QRN too, other
than cable. I have little choice as I have mentioned. Where most on this
list use their computer hour after hour, I use Web TV that way, if at
all. I turned on the computer this afternoon to make some copies and I
did check and noticed the wifi was still there. I have been off and on
Web TV for hours tonight. Yes, I am sure there are thousands of rules
and laws we break every day. Probably more of a chance of being hit by a
car that having an issue with the wifi. But if something does come up in
the future, I will deal with it then. Like I said, I am more than
willing to make a deal to guarantee I have the wifi.
But I don't want cable in the house.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager