Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WHTB test - not heard in Rochester NY

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: WHTB test - not heard in Rochester NY

No tones, sweeps, or other effects as described from the WSAR test heard here on my recordings either, and WHTB was heard twice earlier in the week also.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id