Re: [IRCA] WSAR-1480 DX test heard

WWKO 1480 is the "old" WSRC in Fair Bluff, NC... I would reason they were on
low power, Ive never known them to cheat. I'm not sure they've ever even
accidentally stayed on high power later then should be any time recently, as
I know the engineer running the ship and if something malfunctioned, Id hear
about it. (WWKO, ex WSRC, was the station WABV simuclasted for awhile.

If you want a QSL, let me know and I can get you the engineer's email
address

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com