From: texas4421@xxxxxxxx <texas4421@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] ABDX presents the 1480 WSAR DX test!
Date: Wednesday, 18 March, 2009, 10:27 PM

> And looking at WSAR's pattern, not very many people out in the west
will
> hear it, but I bet our friends in England, Scotland and etc will hear this
> test well!

Paul, after checking for myself the FCC site patterns page, I would have to say
you are at lease 97% correct. The major portion of their signal is every
direction, EXCEPT west.
With low K and A idices, you never know what you might hear.

BUT, I will try to hear the station. I might get lucky and log a new station,
even if I don't hear WSAR. Should be fun. Thanks to Kevin for arranging the
test!

Willis
Old Fort, TN
editors, publishing staff, or officers