Re: [IRCA] New Hawaiian heard

From: "Patrick Martin" <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>

Unfortunately Hawaiian cx are not what they once were. Bring back the
lte 70s to the mid 80s DU conditions where Hawaiians were all over the
dial night after night.

Pat:

I remember conditions being like that back then. In those days Hawaiian stations were very regular up here. In fact my second ever QSL came from KORL, the first being from KFAR in Alaska. Then around the middle eighties they all disappeared and now they are somewhat of a rarity. In December of '06 I logged KAOI and two nights ago KUMU and that has been it since those days. Same was true back then for Australians and New Zealanders, which I no longer hear.

Mike in St Isidore, AB