Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 7:08 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Reminder - Ireland DX test tonight

Radio North, Redcastle, County Donegal, Ireland will be making test
transmissions tonight on 846 kHz

The test runs from 0200 - 0600 UTC inclusive, and will carry CW around
800hz, as well as voice ids every 30m, on the hour and on the half hour.

Details
http://www.ayrshirehistory.eu/tadx/transatlantic_logs_march_2009.html

Paul
Troon, Scotland