[IRCA] TPs for March 14

I reviewed a half hour of Perseus WAV files this morning, which were from
1410-1440 UTC. The best reception was found on the 1410 to 1412 files and
deteriorated quickly as local sunrise approached (1424 UTC), so I probably
should have started recording earlier. The antenna in use was a 35 X 40 ft.
broadband terminated loop ("Conti" loop) oriented Northwest.

All of the following were in with poor to fair audio:

603  South Korea - HLSA Namjang - Male and female announcers in Korean

774  Japan - JOIB Sapporo - Japanese talk by man

972  South Korea - HLCA Dangjin - Somber-sounding male announcer in Korean

1575  Thailand - VOA Ayutthaya - Woman with interview or phone conversation
in SE Asian lang., presumed Khmer per schedule in PAL.

I noted around two dozen moderate carriers, some of which I'm sure would
have produced audio if local splatter wasn't so strong.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com