[IRCA] Harmonic: KWMO-1350 Washington, MO

[IRCA] Harmonic: KWMO-1350 Washington, MO

**USA 4049.923 KWMO, Washington, MO, MAR 13, 0419-0649* *1159-f/out - 3'rd harmonic of KWMO nominal 1350 KHz with C&W format, off at 0649 in mid-program and back on at 1159 UTC. Poor to fair with slightly distorted signal, this one should be getting out pretty well.

I caught this on an overnight Perseus recording. I will check this evening and verify that KWMO offset is 1349.974 KHz.

--
Brandon Jordan - Memphis, TN, USA
bcdx.org@xxxxxxxxx  - http://www.bcdx.org