To: <IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:52 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Radio Vesti FM relays via MW

Noted this from the DXLD list this morning about Vesti FM. We were hearing them on several Russian FE transmitters last summer and early fall:

I believe MW relays of Vesti FM mostly ceased throughout Russia in
October of 2008. It was a gradual process.
Wonder what replaced them? ......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria.