[IRCA] TP for 2 Mar from Victoria, BC

Just a couple of quick visits to the radio this morning, for a few minutes at 1415 and then again at 1450UT. The latter period showed some sunrise enhancement, with the best signals I've heard in a long while from Family Radio-1557 and VoA-1575 (I notice the signals continued on to eastern Oregon), while the earlier period had an unusual visit from something on 585, that didn't really seem //594, and was better on the northerly Flag.  I don't know if the big Russian is still on the air at that time or not, but couldn't grab a parallel before it faded.   One of many erratic signals...

pretty darn good audio (at least briefly):

828 JOBB
1557 EE religious talk by deep voiced man talking with another man at 1452UT; Family R., Taiwan
1575 VoA with SE Asian language at 1454;  neither of these heard earlier at all.

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (though often battling w/splash or noise):

594 JOAK
774 JOUB

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:

279 R. Rossii at 1425
585 unID
693 JOAB //774
747 JOIB //828
873 JOGB //828
1134 seemed like JJ talk, so JOQR

Burbles in the splatter and noise:

648 VoR?
738 seemed DU
936 Anhui?
972 HLCA

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):  1548 DU at 1450UT

best wishes,

Nick