Re: [IRCA] KHSE-700

For sure KHSE http://www.funasia.net/ often past phased WLW here via SSS or SRS DX sometimes bothering my attempts to get decent Aussie 702 audio. KSEV is also heard sometimes. I dunno what KHFO is, never heard of them. Also on 700, once XEETCH and sometimes the Hidalgo del Parral (if I recall QTH correctly) station. KXLX sometimes at sunset and WJOE once back when they were WCAT and left ethnic pgmg on AN for a few days.

73 KAZ Barrington IL

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KHSE-700

Randy,

In our UltraOkie Composite Log... in the Ultralight realm,  either
Richard or Kirk Allen (or both) have KHSE as the only other station
that we've heard on 700... along with KHFO in Ball, TX and XEETCH in
Sonora.  I suspect that is what you heard... KHSE, but I don't have
their logging notes.  Will see what I can get tonight.

John B.
Randy,
I've been meaning to contact you about catching the Ultralight
bug.  It is the most radio fun that I've had in at least a decade. If
you're interested, contact me directly.... tho' only if you want to
have fun :>)