[IRCA] ULTRALIGHT DX....UNID 1460 Khz...Need Help from the Guys in TENNESSEE!!!!

[IRCA] ULTRALIGHT DX....UNID 1460 Khz...Need Help from the Guys in TENNESSEE!!!!

Hi Guys.........I have a UNID I heard this morning at SUNRISE between
0605 and 0630 EST. I "THINK" I know who it is....but any help or
Confirmation on this would be great!!!

Radio Used was...SONY SRF-T615 with 2 1/2 Foot Homebrew Tunable Box Loop.

I am listing this as a Tentative Logging for now........

1460   WEEN   Lafayette, TENN.   FEB/22/09   0605 EST       EE   FAIR
ID by Male DJ @ 0605 as "SOLID GOSPEL 105". Into GOSPEL Music
@ 0605. In/Out with Gospel Music from 0605-0617 EST.
Back in @ 0626-29 with Gospel Music. Another ID by Male DJ as
"SOLID GOSPEL 105".

BEAMING Southwest from London, Ontario
If them...This is a NEW STN.              860/119 Watts
ROSS, ONT.

Now here's the Scoop on this and how I arrived at WEEN.........

Beam is to the South west from London, Ontario...which would be in Line
with Nashville Tenn.

There is only 2 Stations on 1460 using "Solid Gospel" Slogans...the
other is in MARSHALL, NC...and the beam is nowhere near there.

The Only Info on the Net pertaining to a station IDing as "SOLID GOSPEL
105" ....comes back to a Station on 104.9 FM WBOZ in Woodbury, TENN.
Woodbury, Tenn and Lafayette, Tenn are quite close together, with
Lafayette being a little North of Woodbury. Both stations are very close
to the  NASHVILLE Market.
I can't find ANY Affiliation between these 2 Stations.....But maybe
something has changed and they now are Sister Stations???

So....Is there anyone down in Tennessee...especially near
NASHVILLE....that can offer any info on this?? I can't see any other
possibilities for this other than WEEN....in spite of their LOW POWER!!
The signal was NOT STRONG...but it was the ONLY SIGNAL on the Frequency!!

Let me know what you guys think....

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA