[IRCA] Anyone have a Tecsun PL-450?

Hi all:

Has anyone purchased a Tecsun PL-450 for use as an Ultralight?  This new
receiver, initially given the nod as an Ultralight in November, is being
further evaluated by the Definitions Committee in an effort to clarify how
the criteria apply to it.

If you have purchased one of these, please drop me a line at:
   satya(at)sounddsl.com
If you could let me know by Feb 28th, that would be great!

Thanks - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA