Re: [IRCA] WNQM-1300 Nashville - Radio Vida

Re: [IRCA] WNQM-1300 Nashville - Radio Vida

Hi Paul.

I found the Radio Vida website at radiovia1130.com. The web page notes "1130 Am en el dia, 1130 AM en la noche". Sure enough, day-timer WYXE-1130 Gallatin, TN is listed as Radio Vida. Vida is leasing WNQM to fill in the hours when WYXE is off the air.

I'll have to give WYXE a try one morning or evening.

73,
Brandon

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

WNQM 1300, like WWCR Shortwave, WMQM 1600, along with it's sister stations in Knoxville, New Orleans and ETC are nothing more then "You Pay, We Play".. so most likely, someone is just leasing the station from them...

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com <http://www.onairdj.com>