Re: [IRCA] More HD Radio on AM Coming to Everett/Seattle!

Re: [IRCA] More HD Radio on AM Coming to Everett/Seattle!

Thank goodness, I have the Eastern beverage that nulls the North well.
It will be interesting to see if the KRKO IBOC QRMs local KAST Astoria
at night. I will check it out next week on the van radio.
I have no clue how much power KRKO will beam South and being 50 KW ND
days, you can be sure around LSS or LSR will be interesting.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager