Re: [IRCA] Happy Birthday Mr. Kaskey

Joe,

That is a good sign as we have the Seaside Ham Convention every year,
and like us, they are grey too.....When I joined the IRCA in 1968, at
19. The average age was 21 Now the average age is close to 60 I would
guess. Few young people are interested in radio these days
unfortunately.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin