Re: [IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

Dennis,

If you hear rel. programming on 970, you probably have KTTO. 970
Portland is one of the old timers and their pattern is not too sharp,
but being up in the West hills, they don't seem to have the signal other
Portland stations have on getting out. One night I  lost them driving Hy
30 before I got to St. Helens!   I know when I lived in NW Portland in
the 70s and Bob &  had the apt in the late 90s, 970 was troublesome as
they were so close.

Yes, the BC Map is cool. I have it on the computer.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager