Re: [IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

Donald K. Kaskey wrote:
I recall logging KJRB-790 enough times where I didn't consider them exactly rare over the last 10 years or so from this location in S.F. It's the Spokane station on 970 that eludes me. Haven't heard them for years and years (even eons maybe)...

KJRB made a major technical change in 1997, moving from a four (?) tower DA at its studio site on the south side of Spokane to a new five-tower site shared with KGA 1510, about 13 miles south of Spokane. It's now considerably more directional to the north than it was from the old site.

http://www.fybush.com/sites/2007/site-070406.html