Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1140 Christian music

Got something I can't pull an ID from.  1140 AM with Christian music.
Heard
a generic "1140 AM" mention, but couldn't pull any call letters out.  I'd
think CHRB-1140 may well be too far away.  Any other possibles?

At 11pm EST it changed from music to a male religious show. I can't say as
I ever remember CBC running religious shows, so CBI isn't likely.  I did
hear "Nova Scotia" mentioned, but it didn't seem like the same voice.

SDR-14 rx, DXE RPA-1 preamp, indoor vertical, Timewave DSP-599zx

Craig Healy
Providence, RI