[IRCA] Pirates Week Podcast

The February 8th episode of Ragnar Daneskjold's the Pirates Week podcast has a recording of Dr.Benway of Undercover Radio broadcasting on 1720 usb. The recording of the broadcast is about 17:15 in to the mp3.

http://shortwavepirate.info/pw/wordpress/2009/02/08/piratesweek-020809/

In the broadcast Dr. Benway mentions 1720 but Ragnar says 1710 when he introduces the clip.
After emailing Ragnar he tells me the clip is from 1720, but later on the Doc tried 1710.
He also sent me the full clip, 5:46 and about 4 megabytes.
If any one like to listen to it, here is the link...

http://petestl.com/audio/020609UCR1720.mp3

Ragnar also let me know there are other recordings at www.frn.net in the loggings section in The Vines (message boards), look for Undercover Radio on 1720.

Pete Dernbach
St. Louis, Mo